Saturday, April 26, 2008

Support Day...


So today I was on support during our trip from Telluride to Montrose. Basically, I got to drive the van on the left in the picture and set up rest stops for the riders. I would normally be a little disappointed that I wasn't cycling, but my legs were thankful for an extra day of rest. After a fairly casual morning, the riders ate lunch at a bike shop in Ridgeway. We arrived in Montrose around 3 and headed for the library to do a lecture on healthcare access. Kel, Erin, and Ashley gave a solid presentation, and afterward, we went back to the church where we are staying for a stir fry dinner. I found a local coffee shop and am catching up on some internet business. More fun tomorrow as we head for Gunnison and then cross the continental divide on Monday.

No comments: